Superintendent Shout Out #16
From the desk of Mr. Holbrook-Boyd County High School
- Shout out to Jim Fannin and his staff for coming to BCHS and coaching our juniors and seniors.
- Thanks to Cara Huff for coming to BCHS and helping our seniors who are attending ACTC in the fall.
- Thank you to all the staff that helped with passing out senior material this week.
- Shout out to Mrs. Griffith, Mr. Calhoun, and all the students in yearbook. The school yearbooks look great.
- Shout out to Cpt. Hansen and 1st Sgt. Meek for putting on an outstanding Military Ball on Saturday.
- Shout out to Mrs. Lynch and the Catering class for providing a great meal for the Military Ball.
- Congratulations to Mr. Bowling and the BCHS Choir students for scoring straight Distinguished in the annual KMEA Choral Assessment.
- Congratulations to Mr. Johnson and the BCHS band for scoring straight Distinguished on their annual KMEA Choral Assessment.
- Thank you Amy Marvin for helping our seniors with their FAFSA and college documents.
- Shout out to all teachers who participated in the Kagan Coaching. The skills that were learned will benefit our students now and in the future.
- Shout out to Mrs. Cox, Mrs. Jenkins, Mrs. Walters, Mrs. Goins, Mrs. Griffith, Mrs. Caldwell, Mrs. Wilburn and Mr. Barber for all you do for our school.
- Shout out to Leo the Lion who gave away two free prom tickets.
- Thank you Mrs. Lewis, Mr. Spears, Mrs. Lynch and all the students who helped decorate for the prom. The gym looked outstanding!
- Thank you Deputy Wechsler for all you do for our school.
From the desk of Mrs. Fitch-Boyd County Middle School Principal
- Congrats to the 7th grade volleyball team, they are regional champs.
- Awesome job boys and girls track team. The girls won 1st place and the boys won 3rd place in the first ever Wildcat Invitational.
- Congrats to those students who advanced to the district 4-H speech competition.
- Welcome to the 124 new Beta Club members, we now have 228 members. Thanks to all who organized the Beta induction ceremony.
- Thank you Mrs. Caniff for organizing the Operation Unite event.
- Shout out to those who performed in Alice in Wonderland.
- Outstanding work BCMS Choir! Your distinguished rating is something to sing about.
- Congrats to the BCMS band for receiving a distinguished rating at the KMEA Concert Band Assessment.
- Shout out to Mrs. Jarrell for winning the University of Campbellsville Excellence in Teaching Award.
- Shout out to our future 6th grade students from all of our BCPS elementary schools.
- Shout out to the students who performed in the Shrek Jr. production at the PAC.
- Thank you Mrs. Rigney for hosting the community art project.
- Shout out to all the food service workers! We love and appreciate you.
- Thank you Janice Marcum for organizing the Kagan coaching.
- Thank you to the staff for the sweet treats and gifts last week.
- Shout out to the BCMS teachers for having 100% attendance on April 19th.
- Shout out to all the teachers who participated in the Kagan Coaching. You are doing great work keeping our students engaged. I am proud of you!
- Thank you PTF for ordering our students a slushy machine. They will love it!
- Shout out to Teresa Meade for her hospitality and customer service whenever I visit the Central Office.
From the desk of Mr. Stevens –Cannonsburg Elementary Principal
- Shout out to our PTO. We appreciate all that you do for the students and staff of Canonsburg Elementary.
- Shout out to our Administrative Professionals. You all keep the school running smooth every day.
- Shout out to our Custodial Staff. Thank you for keeping our school beautiful.
- Shout out to all the students of Cannonsburg Elementary. Your awesome attendance over the last several weeks has been appreciated.
From the desk of Mr. Eerenberg-Ponderosa Elementary Principal
- Shout out to Jeremy Holbrook for another great Core Essentials program.
- Shout out to our wonderful Cafeteria staff. Thanks for all you do.
- Shout out to Mrs. Fuller for the wonderful Administrative Code Training.
- Shout out to all of our PES Administrative Professionals, we could not do it without you.
- Awesome job BCMS in hosting a great 5th grade transition program.
- Shout out to Savage Branch and The Huntington Museum of Art for providing out children with great field trips.
- Thanks Kona Ice for another great event.
- Shout out to all of our wonderful parent volunteers.
- Shout out to our Cafeteria Staff for their hard work in keeping our children fed with delicious meals every day.
- Thank you KDMC for providing Hep A shots to our staff.
- Shout out to our track coaches for volunteering your time for our children.
From the desk of Mr. Stewart-Summit Elementary School Principal
- Shout out to all of our parent volunteers, we appreciate all that you do for the students and staff of Summit Elementary.
- Shout out to the best Administrative Assistants in the business. We appreciate you greatly.
- Thank you to all who volunteered to help beautify the outside area of our building last Saturday.
- Shout out to the Cafeteria Staff, we appreciate your hard work each and every day.
From the desk of Mr. Frasure-Catlettsburg Elementary Principal
- Shout out to Tim Black and the Maintenance Department for putting down gravel in our parking lot.
- Thank you Mrs. Marcum and Mrs. Prater for setting up the Kagan Coaching experience.
- Shout out to all our volunteers for helping with the movie night.
- Shout out to Mrs. Cook and Mrs. Hall for helping get everything ready for our visit with the Lt. Governor.
- Shout out to Mrs. Gue for a great presentation at our faculty meeting.
- Thank you Mrs. King for all you do to help everyone at Catlettsburg Elementary.
From the desk of Mr. Boblett-Boyd County Public Schools Interim Superintendent
- Shout out to Mrs. Cook for planning an awesome visit at Catlettsburg Elementary by the Lt. Governor.
- Shout out to the staff of Catlettsburg Elementary. Your hospitality to Lt. Governor Hampton was outstanding. The teachers, staff, and students represented the district in an outstanding manner.
- Shout out to all of the Central Office Administrative Professionals. You all keep us in line every day.
- Thank you Mrs. Marcum and Mrs. Prater for your wonderful leadership with the Kagan Coach.
- Shout to Cpt. Hansen, 1St Sargent Meek and all of the ROTC Cadets. If was an honor to be your guest at the event on Saturday.
- Outstanding work Mrs. Lewis, the prom was awesome, thank you for inviting me.
- Shout out to all BCPS Administrative Professionals. Thank you for all you do and your dedication to our students. You are appreciated more than you know.
- Shout out to all BCPS Food Service Personnel. We appreciate you serving our students delicious meals every day.
- Shout out to the Catlettsburg Elementary, Summit Elementary, Boyd County Middle School, and Boyd County High School teachers who allowed our central office team to participate in their classrooms during the Kagan visit. We were impressed with the quality teaching and learning that was taking place in your classrooms.
- Shout out to our Board of Education. Your support of our students and staff is greatly appreciated.
- Shout out to the BCPS Attendance Clerks! You guys rock it every day!
- Shout out to Mr. Griffith and Mr. McClelland for eating a 30-inch Giovanni’s Pizza in 10 minutes and 6 seconds. You guys rock!
- Shout out to Dr. Shelton for allowing the district access to her doctoral dissertation on NTI days. We also appreciate your presentation to the BOE last month.
- Thank you Jeremy Holbrook for all you do for BCPS.
- Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Eerenberg in the birth of our newest Lion, Alessandra Iris Eerenberg.
- Congratulations to Mrs. Fitch for becoming the newest BCPS Principal to graduate from the Leadership Institute for Principals.
- Shout out to the students and staff of BCMS for an awesome transition program for our incoming 5th grade students.
- Thank you for your hard work Mr. Fraley. We appreciate your leadership with our high school athletic program.
- Shout out to our Central Office custodian Mrs. Pam. We appreciate you keeping our office spick and span every day.
- Shout out to Jake Biggs. I appreciate you speaking to me and thanking me last Saturday.
- Thank you BCHS football coaches. Your hard work will pay off.
- Thank you Don and Mark, we appreciate your efforts to keep our BCPS grounds neat and tidy.
- Shout out to Mrs. McCoy, our mechanics, and all of our bus drivers. We appreciate you keeping our kids safe every day.
- Thank you Mr. Spade for your daily leadership.
- Shout out to Ms. Pontier, I appreciate your efforts to keep our students and staff up to date with the latest technology.
- Shout out to Sam, Brad, and Zack, we appreciate your efforts in keeping our technology up and running.
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Bill Boblett @Boydmiddle
BCPS District @BCPSdistrict