Lesson 11.1 Flat Surfaces, Vertices, and Edges (MA-EP-1.1.3.a, 1.1.2)
1) I can identify and draw solid figures by their faces or flat surfaces, edges, and vertices.
Lesson 11.2 Identifying Plane Shapes That Make Up Flat Surfaces of 3-D Shapes (MA-EP-1.1.3.a, 1.1.2)
1) I can tell which plane shapes are on the flat surfaces of solid figures.
2) I can tell how many faces a solid figure has.
3) I can tell how many edges a solid figure has.
4) I can tell how many vertices a solid figure has.
Lesson 11.3 Making New Shapes
1) I can recognize and name trapezoids, parallelograms, and hexagons.
2) I can put shapes together to make new shapes.
3) I can tell the number of sides and vertices in a trapezoid, parallelogram, and hexagon.
Lesson 11.4 Cutting Shapes Apart
I can cut shapes apart to make new shapes.