· Attendance-Please try to keep your child in school. Learning involves the use of hands on materials, so work missed cannot be sent home. If absences are necessary, please send a note with your child on the day he/she returns.
· Illness-If your child has a fever, diarrhea, skin rash, or vomiting, keep them home. If you send your child to school sick, we will call you to pick up your child immediately. Children sent home from school with an illness, or if they stayed home with an illness need to be symptom free for 24 hours before returning to school.
· Medicine-when necessary for school staff to administer medicine to your child at school, the law requires written instructions and proper paper work to be filled out at the office. No Medicine may be transported on the bus!
· School Hours-parent drop off is 7:45am, no later than 8:00am. Parent pick-up is at 2:00pm, no later. The bus pick-up is 2:10pm, and the parking lot needs to be clear.
· Bus Tags & Bus Harness- please leave the tags attached to backpacks and harness at all times. The harness must be worn on the bus, or your child will not be allowed to ride the bus.
· Meals-breakfast, lunch, and a snack will be served to the children daily.
· Clothing-remember this is preschool, wear play clothes that are comfortable and that you do not mind to get dirty. We ask that you leave personal toys at home.
· Backpacks-your child will be taught to get their own papers from their mailbox, and put them in the backpack. Don’t be concerned if your child does not bring home many papers, we use hands on materials in the classroom. Please send backpack every day, and check them daily.
· Field trips-field trips will be announced a week in advanced, parents are welcome to attend.
· Birthdays-we love to celebrate your child’s birthday; parents are welcome to bring a special treat on that day.
· Closings-please tune into local TV or radio stations to learn of closings or delays. We also have a call-out system called Honeywell that will also inform you of delays and closings.
· Bring to School-Backpack, change of clothes
Any questions or concerns call 928-8001
Ashley Waddell & Magan Hatfield
Classroom Donation list
These items are not required, but only a wish list for preschool. All donations are greatly appreciated