Family, Career and Community Leaders of America (FCCLA )
Our class is active members of FCCLA and attend monthly meetings and community fieldtrips throughout the year.
Our mission is to promote personal growth & leadership development through Family & Consumer Sciences education. Focusing on multiple roles of family member, wage earner, and community leader, members develop skills for life through: character development, creative & critical thinking, interpersonal communication, practical knowledge, and vocational preparation.
The purpose of this organization is to:
1. Provide opportunities for personal development and preparation for
2. To strengthen the function of family as a basic unit of society.
3. To encourage democracy through cooperative action in the home and
4. To promote greater understanding between youth and adults.
5. To promote family & consumer sciences and related occupations.
6. To prepare for the multiple roles of men & women in today's society.
7. To provide opportunities for making decisions and for assuming
8. To encourage individual and group involvement in helping achieve
global cooperation & harmony.