3 Things WE WILL ALWAYS DO!!!
1. Show Respect!
2. Be Positive & Productive!
3. Do Our Best Work!
- Keep yourself to yourself- hands , feet, objects, comments, criticism, or opinions.
- Use appropriate language and tone of voice- no offensive language or yelling.
- Speak only when you have permission.
- Always follow all Directions
- Self time-out requires staff permission, and a good reason .
- Respect yourself, others, and our school.
- Bring all necessary and only necessary materials to class.
- Walk quietly and in an orderly manner.
- Always be on your best behavior.
- Participate in all classroom activities. Classroom participation is essential success.
- Restroom/Drink, locker, and pencil sharpening breaks at designed times only- before school, lunch, and end of the day