Superintendent Shout Out #14
From the desk of Mr. Holbrook-Boyd County High School
- Congratulations to Coach Fraley and the Lady Lions for winning the 16th Region basketball tournament.
- Awesome job Harley, Peyton, Charity and Savannah for making the All-Tourney team.
- Outstanding efforts by Savannah Wheeler, she was the 16th Region Tourney MVP!
- Congrats to the Lady Lions Bball team for making it to the Final 4 of the state tourney.
- Congrats to Harley and Savannah for making the All-Tourney Team.
- Shout out to the boys’ basketball team for winning the 16th Region Basketball Tourney.
- Way to represent at the State Tourney BCHS Boys Basketball Team. You never gave in to a tough Fern Creek team.
- Thanks to Doc Blankenship and Mrs. Griffith for helping chaperone the pep bus to the girl’s state tourney.
- Thank you, BCPS community for cheering and on and helping out our boys and girls basketball teams this year.
- Congratulations to Katie Hemmann! She placed first at the National Scholastic 3-D archery competition in the 15-18 year of female fixed pins division.
- Thanks, BCHS NJROTC, for organizing and helping the blood drive.
- Outstanding efforts by Mr. Johnson, Mr. Molinary and the BCHS Pep band. We appreciate the wonderful job you do for the team at the basketball games.
- Shout out to Coach Pratt for helping out at BCHS.
- Thanks to all the staff for helping out with the Operation Preparation Soft Skills program.
- Shout out to all BCHS teachers for stepping up and helping out with class coverage.
- Shout out to Mr. McClelland for winning the Campbellsville Excellence in Education award.
From the desk of Mrs. Fitch-Boyd County Middle School Principal
- Shout out to BCHS boys and girls basketball teams for a great season.
- S/O to all the volunteers who helped with 8th grade mentoring.
- Thanks to all of our area business leaders who mentored our 7th grade boys.
- S/O to Alison Bays and Kelli Totten for organizing the boys’ mentoring event.
- Thanks to Marathon for hosting our 8th grade students.
- S/O to Deputy Wechsler for arranging the guest speaker for all of our students.
- Congrats to our 8th grade students who have been leading in attendance. Way to show up each day!
- Shout out to Mrs. Jarrell for winning the Campbellsville Excellence in Education award.
From the desk of Mr. Stevens –Cannonsburg Elementary Principal
- Congratulations students and staff for a wonderful attendance week.
- Shout out to our PTA. We appreciate all you do for the students and staff of Cannonsburg.
- Thank you, parents, we appreciate your support of our programs.
- Shout out to Mrs. Salyers for winning the Campbellsville Excellence in Education award.
From the desk of Mr. Eerenberg-Ponderosa Elementary Principal
- Awesome job 5th grade teachers and parents for getting everything ready for the dances.
- Thank you, FRC and UK extension office for another great cooking class.
- Thank you, Mrs. Thomas, and the STLP kiddos for collecting and sending books to schools in Texas.
- Shout out to Stacy Lyons for organizing McTeacher night at Summit McDonalds.
- Hats off to our cafeteria workers for a wonderful National Breakfast Week.
From the desk of Mr. Stewart-Summit Elementary School Principal
- A big shout out to Jessica Hensley for organizing our walk-ins and to all of our community members and parents for all the support.
- Shout out to Deana Sexton and the third grade teachers on a great job with testing this week.
- A big shout out to everyone who picked UK in their brackets, all the support helps!
- A big shout out to our staff for showing unity and strength during trying times and still giving everything to our kids to make sure they have the best!
From the desk of Mr. Frasure-Catlettsburg Elementary Principal
- Thanks for stepping up and starting our track team Helen Bocook, Cheyenne Thompson and Oma Patterson.
- Thanks for hosting our BOE meeting Leah Valentine. Your efforts were wonderful!
- Thanks to the best Instructional Assistants in the district. I appreciate you stepping up to do whatever it takes for our students.
From the desk of Mr. Boblett-Boyd County Public Schools Interim Superintendent
- Outstanding job by our Lady Lions and Lions Basketball teams. The represented BCPS with pride and a though work ethic throughout both the Regional and State Tournaments.
- Thank you, BCPS food service workers. We appreciate the tasty and nutritious food you serve our students each day.
- Outstanding efforts BCHS Pep Band, your road show is the best.
- Thank you, Mrs. Marcum; we appreciate your leadership behind Operation Preparation.
- Thank you, Mrs. Hanners; we appreciate your leadership with Operation Preparation.
- Thank you, Mr. Holbrook, your efforts and support for the students and staff of BCHS are remarkable.
- Shout out to the busiest AD in the Commonwealth, we appreciate you Coach Fraley.
- Outstanding work Coach Anderson and Coach Fraley, your leadership and guidance with your teams will make memories for a lifetime.
- Shout out to all of our BCPS staff for their support for proper funding of education on Friday evening.
- Many thanks to all of those who were able to spread the word on the many issues facing the proper funding and pension issues involving education. We appreciate your efforts.
- Thank you BCPS BOE members! Your leadership in helping our students be safe and be the best are greatly appreciated.