Superintendent Shout Out #11
From the desk of Mr. Holbrook-Boyd County High School
- Shout out to 1st Sargent Meek and Captain Hansen along with the ROTC program, you all represent our school in an outstanding way.
- Thank you Mrs. Lynch, for assisting with the BCMS Open House.
- Congrats to Matt Stubblefield, Shelby Willis, Grace Conley, Grace Stubblefield and Maggie Kinnel for placing at the district Governors Cup meet.
- Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Rice, we appreciate your efforts with the Academic Team.
- Outstanding efforts by our maintenance/custodial staff, our school looks great.
- Thank you Mrs. Salyer, we appreciate you keeping us informed on our homebound students.
From the desk of Mr. Deborde-BCCTEC Principal
- Shout out to Mr. Childers who received the Ag Achievers grant for 2017-2018 for $1400.
- Way to go Mr. McKnight, we appreciate you facilitating the donation of the equipment for the Auto Tech shop.
- Congrats to Jasmine McCalvin, you are the BCCTEC student of the week.
From the desk of Mrs. Fitch-Boyd County Middle School Principal
- S/O to our school nurse, Mrs. Payne. She is topnotch! Parents can rest assured she will take care of their children.
- Kudos to our staff for coming back from all the snow days ready to go!
- Congrats to our wrestling team for a great showing. We had one state qualifier and two alternates.
- Shout out to our academic team boosters! They have been so supportive of all the kids and our school. We appreciate our parents.
- Shout out to Mrs. Wiler, Ms. Fraley, and Mrs. Holbrook for being great hosts during our Governor's Cup.
- We have several students advancing to region from our academic competition last Saturday. Congrats to our coaches and students.
- Super shout out to Mr. Eerenberg on his athletic decathlon skills. He is going to be hard to beat!
- I owe a huge thank you to all of my staff who donated food for our hospitality room during district Governor's Cup. It was great to have a large variety to offer our guests!
- Shout out to Mrs. Osborne for taking care of everything the two days I was gone to a principal conference. I appreciate her help!
From the desk of Mr. Stevens –Cannonsburg Elementary Principal
- Outstanding job Bailee Dennison, she won the MLK Banner Contest.
- Thank you cafeteria staff, we appreciate the fun lunches this week.
- Way to represent 5th graders, your cards to the Hospice Center are wonderful.
- Outstanding job Marley Vanhoose, you have exceeded your reading goal by 112 words, we are all so proud of you!
- Congrats Olivia Phillips, 100 AR points!
From the desk of Mr. Eerenberg-Ponderosa Elementary Principal
- Shout out to our staff for such an awesome attitude.
- Awesome job academic team, wonderful meet last week.
- Thank you for the health screenings KDMC.
- Shout out to Kona Ice for always putting a smile on our faces.
- Thank you Highlands Museum, we appreciate you hosting our Kindergarten class.
- Awesome job Kaden Stewart on winning an award from AARP for his Essay for Grandparents Day.
- Thank you Academic team and Coaches for all their hard work
- Kona Ice for another great event.
- Thank you KDMC for providing our staff with wellness checks.
- We appreciate Pete Fraley for coming to the school and conducting all our safety drills.
From the desk of Mr. Stewart-Summit Elementary School Principal
- Shout out to Mrs. Crooks and Mrs. Gauze for staying on top of all of our students needs in the building and the district.
- Outstanding work Cooper Mcilvain for being a published author. He is just in 2nd grade. His book, Don’t Feed the Fish French Fries, can be found on Barnesandnoble.com.
From the desk of Mr. Frasure-Catlettsburg Elementary Principal
- Shout out to the cafeteria staff for helping everyone out this week.
- Thank you Steven Kouns for going beyond to keep our school clean.
- Thank you Ms. Phillips and Ms. Hall for providing a welcoming environment for our students on a daily basis and your great work ethic.
- Shout out to our outstanding instructional assistants.
- Thank you teachers for providing the students a safe place where each child feels appreciated and respected.
- Shout out to Fred and Sherry who went beyond in finding and hanging a map for our classroom.
- Congrats to Mrs. Hale in the birth of daughter Mila on 1-15-18, 6 lbs. 3 oz. Momma and baby are doing great.
- Congrats on the birth of twin grandbabies Mrs. Donna Black.
From the desk of Mr. Boblett-Boyd County Public Schools Interim Superintendent
- Shout out the teachers and staff at Cannonsburg for the outstanding job they did during our district learning walks.
- Thank you Cannonsburg PTO for the lunch during the learning walks.
- Shout out to the entire BCPS family for being flexible during the inclement weather.
- Shout out to our school board for the wonderful job they do to improve our district. It is a tough job; we are all blessed to have you!
- Shout out to Mr. Fraley, we appreciate your efforts in keeping our district safe.
- Great job facilitating LDC training by our Literacy Strategy Specialist!
- Thank you LDC training participants for great discussion and feedback.
- Thank you BCPS families for your support and all you do to make our district a safe and caring learning environment.
- Thank you to our bus drivers, mechanics, and transportation director for your extra efforts during this rough weather.
- Thank you SRO Wechsler for all you do to keep our district safe and secure.
- Shout out to ALL BCPS employees, you are the BEST in Kentucky.
Follow Us On Twitter!
Bill Boblett @Boydmiddle
BCPS District @BCPSdistrict