Bill Cole Auto Mall Donates Car to Boyd County High School
Summit, KY –Boyd County High School will give a 2016 Ford Focus SE to a lucky Boyd County High School Senior in May of 2018.
To be eligible to win the giveaway, made possible by a very generous donation from Bill Cole Auto Mall, the student:
- must be a senior at Boyd County High School, must have a GPA of 2.5 or higher,
- must have an attendance rate of 96% or higher,
- may have zero unexcused absences or tardies,
- may have zero in- school/out-of-school suspensions, and
- earn a state designation of college and/or career ready.
The giveaway will take place as a part of Boyd County High School’s annual senior breakfast, to take place in May of 2018. At this event, each eligible senior will be given a key. The senior, whose key starts the car, will drive it home as its new owner.