Shelli Wilburn - Registrar
Transcript Request - Requests may be received via phone, fax, mail, or email. (email the Registrar by clicking on Shelli's name above.)
If phone request, please speak clearly if leaving a voice mail and be sure to include the numbered 1 through 5 information listed below.
- Transcripts are mailed by Friday of each week.
- Transcripts may be picked up in person. (Bring picture ID!)
- There is a $2 fee per copy.
- Please mail check or money order to: Attn: Registrar, Boyd County High School, 14375 Lions Lane, Ashland, KY 41102.
The following information must be included in order to process your request:
1. Full Legal Name while attending Boyd County High School (include your married name, if applicable, so that college may match your records)
2. Date of Birth
3. Graduation Year
4. Your contact Phone Number (in the event we have questions)
5. Name and address for destination of transcript
FOR IMMEDIATE TRANSCRIPT DELIVERY- Transcripts may also be requested thru Parchment eTranscripts. This electronic transmitting service allows your transcript to be received much quicker. ELECTRONIC TRANSCRIPT REQUESTS ARE PROCESSED DAILY! You will be able to monitor the status of your transcript. Select the button below to request your transcript electronically.